Monday, March 08, 2010

Halfway through the Savage Tide

Well I finally managed to get the group through the end of Chapter Six and now get to prepare for the next Chapter but not before I managed to pound the Half-Ogre Barbarian into submission when I got the chance to jump him with a fairly tough demon when he was by himself in the tunnels. I shredded his enchanted armor and left him unconscious as the group accompanying him was in gaseous form and by the time they became solid he had managed to drive off the demon but not before he almost died from the poison that was in his system from the bites he received. I had to relent at the end or he would have been left as a puddle in the tunnel before he was healed.
They have returned to Farshore and next week I will start them on their next quest in the adventure. This time to explore the taboo central plateau of the Isle of Dread inhabited by a major demon and his followers. This could get interesting in the next few sessions until we finish in late April and switch to the Birthright game.

No comments: